Sara is misbliss

Hair color: Ashe
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Attachment 797163Attachment 797164

Make this holiday a fun fantasy instead of another shortlived family gathering- BORING

Time is so damn precious and it would be such a turn on to make last minute plans with a jaw dropping hottie who's got skills to make your night magnificent- calling this baddie will make you satisfied and confident in your ***-

Blush I love pleasing and getting pleased -
    Your place preferred

Please don’t ask me about my services over the phone. Please don’t waste my time saying will I change my menu or am I strict on it. To all the goodlooking, smart and handsome gentlemen also to all my nerdy , tech and charismatic guy what you see is surely what you get.

These pics of me are from an hour ago and this body and face is better in person. I have tons of reviews and respected hobbiests on the board who will vouch for my time spent being worthwhile & fantastic . I am always dolled up and dressed to impress for you... showered and pampered I expect you to be the same .
    I’m really only looking for O/C’s and or someone who wants to set up an hour or more of pleasure and back to back.

No quick visits please . I feel I am to skilled to be rushed. I am uninhibited and energetic . You will be punishing yourself not to spend an hour with me my way.
    Please text me politely and let the build up of our meet be just as much of a turn on as the tension before your experience ,with me ....indulging In the finest form of pleasure on my planet earth

206 247.8888
    I will make your night... day or morning.

Xoxoxoxx
    Sara
    is your TDL

206 247 8888

206 247 8888

A turn on, meet your amazing match made in heaven.

Attachment 805684
    Last edited by sara; 10-09-2018 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Sara is back.. Please call me right now and ill be your dirt

+ Reply to Ad