Service Type: Companion

👑Angela👑
💜ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇssғᴜʟ ʟɪғᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀssɪsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴇssɪɴɢ ɪs ᴍʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ. ɪ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ💜

💎Silky Smooth 💕 Seductive & Intelligent💎

💋When contacting me please text me your HANDLE and duration of the visit followed by a pm THIS WILL MAKE BOOKING FASTER
Name:  20180809_125727.jpg
Views: 8587
Size:  0

👭ASK FOR MY DUO PARTNER LORENA👭
✅Available for Incall && outcall✔

☆I Am Well Reviewed & Referenced on TNA☆ Check Me Out🤩 I Take Care of All My Clients & Always Open to Long Term Arrangements. Loyal Friends Save My Number Just In Case TNA Shuts Down!

☎️360-483-7713☎️

Name:  20180628_183814.jpg
Views: 14148
• Book your app 1 hour prior to your Visit
Last minute app is OK depending on my Availability
• please provide at least 2 references
If you don't have any you will go through a Screening process
Name:  Snapchat-918507175_1533615087315.jpg
Views: 15125
LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST