Service Type: Companion

Come visit me at my funky, spunky flat and enjoy my late-night urban oasis! Fresh towels and a festive atmosphere await you here, where we can really let it all go and enjoy each other. If you like me but can't spend time with me tonight, please add me to your TDL!

Name:  IMG_8908.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  46.6 KB

I'm a fun, spirited girl, and you'll know you've come to the right place when you see me. I've got great reviews, a 5 star reputation, and I'm known for my generosity. I am a happy girl, too; I enjoy life, and I want to spread my love...come and lap up the late-night goodness!

Name:  IMG_8911.JPG
Views: 788
Size:  61.9 KB

206-i8Jenny
206-485-3669
[email protected]

Please pm me first here on TNA to verify you are who you are, then feel free to text xoxo

Name:  IMG_0770.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  106.2 KB

Donation amounts:
1 hr: $300
2 hrs: $500
If you require more time with me, please inquire about my rates for time periods that exceed 2 hours.
Please, note that your donation goes towards my time, and not towards activities done together, nor towards the amount of times we do these activities together. So, feel free to enjoy yourself multiple times during our time together!
Please, note that for distances outside of Seattle, I will require one-way fare to you in a Lyft - kindly note that my outcall and incall donations are the same I will pay for my way home. Usually a one-way fare is about $20; of course, there are exceptions for longer distances. Thank you in advance!

Name:  IMG_8381.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  83.9 KB