Service Type: Companion

Name:  Isabella  - 6.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  129.2 KB

I’m a stunning bi sexual Blond English Beauty I have that perfect golden honey tan with mesmerizing eyes, British born Natural Beauty with an extremely fun and naughty personality that i’ve been looking to share for so long. I love meeting new friends from all around the Globe! and truly look forward to meeting those who desire that long lost perfect experience.

Please know that when I’m not able to pick up the phone my personal assistant Gabriel picks up the phone for me. He helps set my dates and knows everything about me and my services so don’t hesitate to speak with him as you would me. Should you wish to speak with me just ask Gabriel to have me call you back when I’m able to and he will let you know how long that will be.

Having a meticulously toned and slim little body….with a tiny but very toned and fit waist, Perfectly natural and a sexy body that I love to show off with those I feel comfortable… a wild, naughty & creative imagination and I love role play, fantasy & pure pleasures in all parts of my life and looking to meet those who are like minded and don’t mind sharing their side of what it’s like for them.

I Love enjoying experiences with respectful gentlemen who visit me as I feel that both male and female are beautiful in so many ways. I’m very easy going with a genuinely warm and inviting personality. As I offer my experiences openly once I feel comfortable with you so it’s always best to ask me if you have any questions regarding what i do and don’t like. I’m sure that after we finally meet you’ll see why I’ve been so highly energetic as it’s easy to be that way with such great people out there. .

I’m the genuine experience with a true outgoing, energetic and entertaining not to mention sexy woman. I love what I do and truly enjoy making this an experience that leaves us both thinking about it far after our experience is over Trust me when I say that I’m the experience that you’ve been searching for and stopping by to see me will not only make your day better but melt away that stress and those worries that you may have from your daily schedule.

I do hope you will email, text or call me so we can have an amazing time. If there is anything you would like to know please don’t hesitate to email me and ask.