Service Type: Companion

Name:  9F54D570-9540-4A89-9B6A-1EE0BCD9719F.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  89.3 KB

Summer is coming to a close, let’s go out with a bang! Join me for my end of summer Nuru Group Event!

Step out of your normal routine! Let your play inhibitors roam free & join me for 4 hours of safe pure adult fun in a group setting, all focused on the pleasure of your very own Miss Allison 48J! Let’s make this Labor Day weekend one to remember!

Your level of participation is solely up to you. Whether you are a shy voyeur and like to watch, or an eager participant there is room for everyone.

If you’ve seen clips of one female being the center of affection for many and imagined yourself enjoying this scenario, my party is for you!! Come enjoy the company of a tall, thick, ultra busty woman with an eager to please attitude & limited inhibitions! You’ve read my reviews, now is your chance to make a lasting memory!

WHEN: Saturday August 31st 7pm - 10pm
I AM AVAILABLE FOR ONE ON ONE GET TOGETHERS NOW THROUGH SEPT!

WHERE: Private NON HOTEL DTLA Location

ENTRANCE FEE: 800 party entrance
(Please visit my personal site for all other donations)

INCLUDED:
Meet & Greet/Drinks, NURU wrestling (one on one), Private toy show & more! PM me for exclusive details.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A SMALLER AFTER PARTY EVENT WITH TWO LUCKY GENTS (FILM ALLOWED) OR AN EXCLUSIVE OVERNIGHT FULL OF FUN!

SCREENING:
P411 members please send me a screening request directly for easy screening.
Please include in your screening request the following:

Name
Contact info
Group interest or 1on1 meeting
(If one on one please provide your desired date & time.)
Two verifiable references

WARNING:
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONES/CAMERAS ALLOWED DURING MAIN EVENT! This will be held at a private location. For group discretion phones will be safely stored upon arrival. Film will ONLY be allowed during after party or overnight. No exceptions. Anyone caught filming during the main party will be asked to leave immediately with no refund. Let’s play respectfully and discretely.
[/CENTER]