Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

New Provider Needing Help

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to set appointmets and get new reviews if you have any tips or hints please let me know.

Re: New Provider Needing Help

welcome to the board lovee It was a little complicated for me at first too. Theres a bar at top of screen with a purchases tab click there and the green ads are the ones available for you to post an ad in. What has helped me is to look at other ladies profiles and ads for examples. write your own ad and make clear when what who where and how much without violating board rules. You can also cruise the ISO tab and pm the gentleman you are interested in.

when ppl ad you as a friend or on their TDL acknowledge them. Participate in discussions so people get a sense of you and your personality and probably less likely to be LE. I have learned so much by reading the discussions. Be respectful of gentleman's time, don't take things personally. Listen to your gut, hold true to your boundaries and safety first ALWAYS. The reviews will happen but it takes some time for a good gent to come along and write one so hang in there. Be a terrific respectful provider who gives a wonderful no drama experience and pretty soon you'll have established yourself.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. smart providing and well being for us all!

+ Reply to Thread