Egypt, Your Fantasy Girl Next Door....💕

Hello & Welcome, call me Egypt...💕

I'm a selective & highly reviewed Elite Provider. Many would categorize me as The Girl Next Door 💕 with a twist.... I’m articulate, open minded and kinkier than you’d think. Our indulgence will leave you feeling like a King and in lust. I will cater to you from head to toe, and from the inside-out. I love what I do and it’s shown through my passion during our time. Always appreciated for my sweet personality and natural beauty, you will always be embraced by my warm touch.

I love getting lost in genuine conversation and being apart of your memories, but more importantly sharing an intense and memorable physical connection. I have a beautiful curvy frame with long sexy legs and all the skills to leave you tingling. I’m professional and down to earth. I aim to be your escape from everyday life. I love making a deserving man feel alive again!

My Favorite Fantasies:
Domination
Humiliation
Bondage
Water Sports
Body Worship
Foot/Shoe Worship
& more....

(Some requests may be additional)

Donations for Egypt
$120 l 15mins
$160 l 30mins
$300 l 60mins
$500 l 120mins

Outcall fee depends on distance

Dinner Dates, Overnights, Fetishes, Couples, Duos & other extended dates can be accommodated..

TER ID: 313943 l P411 ID: P245065
MyProviderGuide l The Other Board l ECCIE

First Time Screening

1) PM links to reviews or member ID
2) Text me with your handle & appointment request
3) Place donation as you enter & freshen up

No references: I'm open to arranging a 30 minute (fully compensated) coffee date to get acquainted if you have no references or reviews.

For more information or to book an appointment, see my website.

Contact Information:

Phone (206) 486-2527
Website The Egypt Experience
Email [email protected]

💖 Add Me On Snapchat: thegoddessegypt 💖