Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Cool Brand New to TNAboard!

Hi is something completely new. Being my first day I just want to say hello to everyone. I'm not sure at all how this works but I'm going to be spending the day to figure it out. Thank you again ❤

Re: Brand New to TNAboard!

Welcome Frankie,

Below is an excerpt from something I posted to another newbie looking for answers to a more specific topic. Hopefully this helps you at least a little with some hints on these specific items. The amount of information to take in here in order to avoid looking like an idiot can be daunting at times. I'm working on something more comprehensive, but this should give at least a little starter for you. This one was related to a request specifically about finding providers that take newbies - it's expanded to help you avoid mistakes in finding the right gal and in your encounters.

---------------
    A few newbie pointers from someone who is still close enough to somewhat be one, but also have some experiences that are relevant:

• Do your research. The "Alerts" button should be the very first thing you click on a provider. The fact that they have an Alert shouldn't be an automatic disqualifier, but, if they do (maybe 20% have at least one), read it and see how much concern it gives you - particularly if it's recent. If there's a series of them, well, it may be best to just move on.
    • Read reviews. As a newbie, read *lots* of them. It will tell you a lot about what goes well, what doesn't, what a provider does/doesn't offer, and, perhaps most important as a newbie, it will give you an idea of which providers are not only going accept you as a client, but also put you at ease. Relaxing is hard for a new experience like this, so find a provider that's going to proactively make it easier.
    • HYGENE, HYGENE, HYGENE: Take a shower before you go - even if you know she's going to make you take one there. Wear 100% clean clothes - ones that show a bit of respect for a lady. Trim everything that can be trimmed, clean under nails, etc. It shouldn't need saying, but wipe your ass thoroughly. Yes, you're a client, but she's still a lady - treat her like she matters (because she does).
    • Follow through and be responsive with communication. Her process for getting you to her door and things going beyond that may seem circuitous and downright weird, but it's all done for a reason - follow instructions.
    • Respect her time - both the time you spend with her, and the time you spend getting that far. In the end, that is all she is offering you - time - and it's the most critical resource we all have to offer. Treat it like it matters to her as much or more than it does to you.
    • Respect her boundaries. What a provider is comfortable with or just plain willing to offer will vary by lady. Just like one girlfriend might let you do something that the next girlfriend would slap you over, pay attention to her boundaries and respect them.

Most of all, good luck in your adventures.

you are so sweet to take time out of your day fazul to instruct newbies.. if you look close tho I believe Frankie is a provider and therefore a lovely lady and although some pointers you listed are good ones, I think she needs a different criteria. lol.

Frankie lovely welcome! Let me know if I can help, it can be a bit overwhelming trying to learn the ropes at first.

purchases tab is your best friend! the ones listed in green are the ones that are available to you.

develop good screening habits ~ listen to your gut~ on gents profiles is an alert button, do click this for everyone to see if they have any.

reading the alerts, reviews, and discussions will give you lots of info!

most of all stay safe & have fun!!
    xoxo sparkle

Welcome to TNA. I hope you have a fun time here.

Welcome to TNA. Hit me up if you ever venture to Seattle.

+ Reply to Thread