Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to tna

New to tna

Hey there, it's my first time on tna and not sure what to do any help?

Re: New to tna

welcome bob enter your region, then cruise provider posts where ads of the lovelies and how to contact them. Every lady has different preferences so read her profile all of it, reviews alerts, how to contact, if she's newbie friendly most of that info is in the ad or on their profile. I believe you can use an ISO to your advantage if you are looking for something specific. tip is to do as much research as you can and follow their directions. Starting out can be a little rough establishing yourself so whats my advice? read & participate in the discussion threads (a treasure trove of information) so people get a feel for your personality which can go a long way in trying to get a date with no references.. but it can happen. Some newbie ladies need reviews as much as you need a reference so perhaps you can work something out. use the search tab then there is a newbie friendly option... have fun.. be safe. follow a ladies instructions. be respectful of a lady's time & I think you'll do great!

+ Reply to Thread