Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Just joined a few days ago - had my first provider visit yesterday. hoping for more in the future. Thank you all for being here and being a resource to someone who's pretty new to this.

Re: Hello all

welcome Trent sounds like you hit the ground runnin..that's great! you may want to ask her for a vouch so she can be listed as a reference if she doesn't mind you could even return the favor by writing a nice review if that's her thing, you may want to ask. This will help you in the future. we were all new once, stay safe first, have fun second! xoxo

Good advice! Already posted a review for her, and we did chat briefly about the reference bit towards the end of my visit. Any other tips to share?

yes read, read, read! you see a lovely you like you read her entire profile including alerts and references. follow her directions of contact to a T, u seem articulate enough that this shouldn't be a problem. It can be a bit confusing at first because we all do things differently according to our comfort level. things she likes to discuss is whats available .. stay away from things she doesn't like to discuss they are no nos. good hygiene is highly appreciated! try to send confirmation email/txt/etc an hour or two ahead of time. its a good idea. a cheapo hobby phone works well for some people. I learned a lot by reading and participating in the discussion threads. you are less likely to be the fuzz and it gives people a chance to get a feel of your personality. I am happy to answer any questions you have, Fazul is a good gent to get newbie advice from if you need a hobbyist pov. there are some fun groups and lots of lovelies to chose from around here.

+ Reply to Thread