Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🖤💀🖤 Intoxicating Insatiable Siren of the North 🖤💀🖤 Lady Vi | Everett's Premier Dominatrix and Domination Palace

Hair color: Black
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    It's true, I am a dark sadistic siren but don't be afraid. I can be quite gentle in my approach.

Though I'll warn you to proceed with caution. You're bound to get hooked. I'm an intoxicating creature unlike any you've ever met, and one you're certain to never forget. Once I welcome you in, you'll never want to leave.

To schedule your undoing visit: www.WorshipLadyVi.com/Contact

Yours in Depravity,

Lady Vi
    Mistress | Sadist | Dominatrix | BDSM Professional

Twitter: @LadyVi_

Bio

Lady Vi is a lifestyle Dominant in the Puget Sound region of the Pacific Northwest.

Beautiful, brazen and delightfully wicked. Lady Vi exudes a unique brand of sinister sexuality, instinctual sadism, and natural born Female Dominance.

Sensual Satanatrix. Lustful Dark Queen. Captivating Domina who feeds off power, pain and sin. Skilled purveyor of the FemDom arts who welcomes the longtime enthusiast and curious stranger alike.

Philosophy

Lady Vi delights in being cruel. She can be stern and quick to discipline but does not consider Herself a stone-faced Dominatrix. In fact, Her inner sadist is known to giggle when inflicting pain, tauntingly whimsical in Her amusement.

Lady Vi has been harnessing Feminine power since before She could walk. She is able to trace various forms of sadism consistently present throughout Her entire life.

It is every bit as part of who She is at Her core, it always has been.

Last edited by Lady Vi; 07-28-2017 at 04:34 PM.

+ Reply to Ad