Please read this entire ad before contacting me or requesting an appointment!

OK guys, you keep asking, so I'll go ahead and post.

Hi, I'm Ashley, well-reviewed, stable and have almost all my teeth.

I also have some really nice crushing quads and hamstrings, as you can see, and I love wrapping them around a man's neck or waist and squeezing until he taps out.

Now, I am a tiny girl (5 feet, 115), so I won't engage in competitive wrestling or feats of strength, but I give a lot of fantasy wrestling sessions where we try to pin one another. If you're on the smaller side like me, I can probably pick you up and carry you (160 lbs or so)! A solid hour of this is an exhausting workout for both of us.

I offer posing/flexing/worship sessions; workout partner or personal training (online or in-gym); and any custom modeling.

And domination...only to a select clientele. Those who enjoy being debased, humiliated, ordered around, treated with absolute derision, hoping to one day earn a meager nod of approval. The ones who, instead of eagerly looking forward to "their turn," understand that their turn will never come. Those guys. Not the guys who want a sexy girl in a vinyl catsuit to tease them with a paddle.

I do offer ballbusting and beatdowns...again, to only a select few.

SCREENING
The expected rules apply. PM from your account, be in good standing with vouches. Introduce yourself with some goddamn decorum and let's discuss a meeting.

Please, no explicit or crude talk and no discussion of a sexual nature. If I decide to grant you an appointment, I will provide a number for you to text.

Do not contact me for any reason other than making an appointment, nor unreasonably ahead of time. ("I'm coming to Seattle next month...") You must have a date, time and location in mind before your initial contact; I am not available for idle curiosity inquiries.

If you have any special props in mind, you are expected to provide your own.

If I think we will need a lot of room, you must provide outcall space. Personal residences require three vouches or having been a previous client. I do have an incall location, located between NE Tac and Fed Way, suitable for most sessions.

Gym use: We can go to my public gym or a private rental gym, but I do not have a home gym and I cannot guarantee either gym will not be in use by others. Any workouts of an erotic nature will be done at YOUR home or private gym. Minimal clothing/bikinis/thongs and photo/video shoots ARE allowed at my rental gym. YOU pay rental fees in addition to the hourly rate.

RATES
1 hr minimum
Modeling/training/posing, 200/hour
Wrestling/trampling/scissor holds, 300/hour
Humiliation/torture/punching/more 400+/hour
Personal Training - written plans and online check-ins only - 300/month
You may negotiate add-ons via PM (nothing explicit) and if you'd like several different things, we will agree on a rate before we meet so there will be no surprises.

Come see why I love having a super-body...