Service Type: Massage

need a break from all the holiday hoopla!? To much going on with your in-laws in town and can’t wait for a sweet escape? Join me for the Best afternoon of relaxation you could ever imagine! 💋

I am Tae (Taelor), a cross between the girl next door and the woman your mother warned you about. I am in the mood for little bit of naughty AND nice today and can’t wait to meet you!! With an Angelic face and CURVES to die for, I guarantee you a moment of healing and 💦UNFORGETTABLE bliss. The perfect combination of sexy and cute. The rest of me is SUGAR 🍭 & SPICE 🌶 It's Up to you to figure out which parts are which!

If you're looking for someone truly SEXY & Unique; who can provide the most sensational hour your could imagine. Whether just needing to relax, get away from the festivities for few, enjoy the warmth of my roaring fire 🔥 , or feel the soft hands of an incredibly sensual, erotic woman, your wildest fantasies couldn't prepare you for me...

my stylized fusion of therapeutic, traditional total body relaxation massage, & Nuru modalities. Experience sensory decadence as my bronzed & perfectly sculpted body glides, stretches, and contorts atop your chest & back explicitly for your viewing pleasure. My hands will lovingly explore, heal, & tantalize every inch of your body while whisking you to new heights of physical satisfaction & bliss.

***My mission is to leave YOU with complete physical relaxation and renewal, but also an erotic/emotional "fullness".***

~An Array of Incredible Options~

***250 total body massage
***300 nuru + slide
***350 tantric massage
(or) PM me for more options

*All sessions are priced for an hour. I do not offer hh massage as it is too rushed to get the full, total body relaxing experience. i DO offer 90 min and 2 hour sessions so please inquire about rates for those extended times if interested*

AVAILABLE FOR INCALL *WOODINVILLE/BOTHELL or outcall to anywhere statewide

If requesting a session to a hotel, there will be additional screening to ensure both of our safety, privacy, and comfort. Or join me at my private WOODINVILLE/Bothell area incall location

I am an expert in body work and insist on treating our time as therapeutic as well as erotic so that you're left feeling relaxed and satisfied.

🌟🌟 I AM AVAILABLE ALL OF TODAY AND TONIGHT for those who need flexibility!!! Take advantage of me.. I mean.. this opportunity!! I will be accepting same day appointments, but I also screen new clients so please make sure to include a reference when you send a PM introducing yourself! If you are a newbie, don't worry, there are way for you to make sure you don't get left out of a life changing experience. just PM me and I'll discuss other verification options. Then, if you prefer, a text or call will be responded to. Also, I'd appreciate information as to style and length of the massage you may be interested in. They're all amazing and stress relieving.

Tae XOXO
I accept cash (preferred method of payment), I now accept credit cards, paypal, square cash, venmo, and google pay (for your convenience)

Send friend request for access to my up close and personal photo album!! And don't forget to take a look at my profile for ideas of how we might spice 🌶 up our time!! additional ads, and Check out my NEWEST reviews!! 🔥H🔥O🔥T🔥
]