Service Type: Body Rub

Are YOU on the Naughty List...Or the NICE List?

Christmas Special! Lets explore a deeper side of sensuality and touch with my personalized Cuddle Touch Experience. The possibilities are endless with respectful and considerate gentlemen. Don't wait until it's too late-I am a low volume provider and my schedule requires some advance planning. Take a trip with me and delve into my world of comfort and nurturing touch. You will not be disappointed!

I am currently sharing a sister providers incall so please take into consideration the fact that I need a little advance notice most of the time. It is also important to keep in mind that screening is necessary and will need to be done prior to scheduling our time together. See below for instructions on initial contact and screening.

Please also keep in mind that while I offer Girlfriend style visits, please note my likes and dislikes-I do have some variety in my menu but I am still a sensual touch provider. Thanks!

Upon initial contact, please send a proper introduction along with your preferred method of screening. Please only use respectful language when communicating-we have plenty of time in the future for the fun stuff

Please be prepared to provide me with one of the following:

*Employment Verification
*References from Reputable and Contactable Providers
*Meet and Greet with ID or other Identification Disclosure
Christmas Special: 125
Timing is Everything BUT NOT When it Comes to YOUR Comfort!
(You will see no clock watching when you're in my presence!)

***[email protected]***
***541-362-1873-TEXT ONLY FIRST PLEASE!!!***

Name:  E7.jpg
Views: 1606
Size:  0
Name:  E5.jpg
Views: 1567
Name:  E4.jpg
Views: 1615
Name:  E2.jpg