Service Type: Massage

Haven't gotten a massage from me? Then you're missing out!
With a relaxing and sensual environment, you're more than guaranteed to have the most euphoric experience yet.

I have a nice comfortable bed with fresh sheets and a new towel per client that walks through the door, witha supportive pillow for the head to rest. You're more than welcomed to take a shower (before/after) during your visit. You're stay will not be rushed at all and you get the choice of music for the duration of the session.
For payments I prefer cash but do accept credit card via ( Square cash app, paypal, venmo) I usually only perform HHR and FH sessions but can provide longer if requested, just PM me and we can discuss everything regarding that.
For a quicker response go ahead and text 503-395-0626 and let me know your handle name, that you got my # from TNA, what service/session duration you're wanting, and when you would like to see me! I do accept last minute apps (if I'm available to do so) but do prefer at least a couple hours before desired slot so I have time to anticipate your app.
Look forward to meeting you all! DON'T MISS OUT AND BOOK NOW!!