Service Type: Companion

Art is feeling with no words. It shows passion, desire, seduction, and beauty. And these are all things I can inspire within you. Paint my skin with your fingertips, sketch the texture of my hair. Take a moment to stand back and look at the work we have created. Because I am the muse and you are creating the masterpiece.

Rates
My Boudoir (Incall): Located in Rainier Beach in South Seattle
Due to unforeseen moving pushbacks, I have chosen to temporarily lower my rates.
260 – Hour
360 – 90min
460 – 2 Hours

Deposits required for all dates longer than 2 hours. Ask about them in an initial email.

Your Honeyshack (outcall): 50% deposit upon booking

Incall rate plus 20-100 extra depending on distance

Social Hour: 100 per hour

Package Deals!
  • Thespian Ember – Enjoy the fine arts: a ballet, play, musical, symphony. Includes performance, 90min Date, and 90 min dinner, deposit required
    My Boudoir: 700
    Your Honeyshack: 20-100 more depending on distance
  • Dinner Date - enjoy dining out or dining in. Includes 90min date and 90min dinner, deposit required
    My Boudoir: 600
    Your Honeyshack: 20-100 more depending on distance

Cancellation Policy
Cancellations should be made no later than 24 hours before the appointment. After 24 hours, my cancellation policy goes into effect. A payment of 25% of the donation rate is required by the next day.

Schedule
Monday-Sunday 7a-10p
Class Schedule: 11a-1:30p, no appointments taken at these times
Off May 15 and May 29
Booking must happen 24 hours ahead of time unless otherwise stated.

How to Book an Appointment

Email me at [email protected]. You must provide 2-3 references and their contact information that you have seen in the last six months. If you don’t have provider references, please provide work identification information. This can include a phone number or email found in work directory, work ID, state ID, and/or driver’s license.
Sample email:
“Hi, my name is [Insert first and last name here] and my TNA handle is [insert username here]. I am seeking [appointment length, location, date, and time]. Here is the contact information for 2 references I have seen in the last six months OR attached is work verification information. Please let me know if you feel we are a good match.”