Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: BBW
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  613_1891.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  76.1 KB

Lighthearted liaison attendant, here to be your conduit to bliss. I'm outcall only until mid-June, but you can see me anytime.
    Gifts for my time can be 260 an hour, 300 for 90 minutes, 450 for two hours, and 600-800 if we slow down and savor each other for a long period of time. I am LBGTQA+ friendly, open to couples, groups, and of course, other providers. I do not choose or dismiss clients based on age, race, gender/sexuality, or social status. Providers can also currently pm me for a 100h special. If there is more interest, I'd love to entertain three provider friends with no stated donation each month.

Why should we get in touch, when there are so many gorgeous, total-package providers on this website? Our experience will be unique - I will always crack jokes, ask you what you are reading or listening to, and make sure you are seen, heard, and felt correctly. I have been told I am an easy presence to be near and love coaxing new friends out of their hesitations. I can't wait to meet, enjoy you, and uncoil all your complexities.

I expect inquiries only to be from clients with genuine interest. Until then -

Yours,
    Laurel
    [email protected]

Name:  613_1866.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  90.4 KB
    Name:  613_1822.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  89.3 KB
    Last edited by laurelmichel; 05-27-2018 at 10:32 PM.

+ Reply to Ad