Service Type: Companion

There’s no need for you to go telling your life’s story to some complete stranger only to walk away from the session still wanting and in need. Just as it’s unnecessary to put so much time and effort into a new relationship only to find out how drastically different the two of you really are. Let alone, committing yourself to the old ball & chain. Where your paycheck is her paycheck and once deposited, the only thing you’ll see of it is lunch money.

Attachment 793776

Why bother with any of that just to get what you really want? Save yourself the time, effort and the unwanted turmoil by taking a much easier approach. Come see me! I can provide you with the affection, pleasure and satisfaction that you seek. And, I can guarantee, you’ll get it without the headache, hassle or drama that you could (possibly) find else where.

Attachment 793777

Imagine, an enthusiastic, sweet and very enjoyable lady, Just waiting to be at your service. Wanting to provide you with all that you want and everything you need. Now, think of her having the skill’s, the passion and drive for making the time that she shares a sweet memory that will make you smile for years to come.

I have a cool, clean, very private and worry-free incall located in the SE area of Portland. Just minutes from I-205. There are amenities available. Along with parking that is simple, private and discreet. Come see me today and save $50 on an hours appointment.

Attachment 793780