Service Type: Companion

Name:  PicsArt_05-10-01.07.26.jpg
Views: 2540
Size:  0

Hello TNA Gentlemen,
My name is Sexy SADIE Lane, and I am everything you could ever want in a woman. I am 5'1" with a stunning petitely built all natural hbody and a playfully sexy personality to match. I have long, soft honey brunette hair and mesmerizing brown eyes.
Name:  PicsArt_05-07-07.59.51.jpg
Views: 2525
My sultry voice is so enticing, you wont soon forget the sound of me luring you into my web. My breathy sounds of desire are unforgettable and Im told they are sexy as hell. I am hoping to have captured your full attention!
I am looking for the right person to spend some time with whether it be a night on the town or the more private setting. I want the opportunity to passionately explore your deepest erotic wishes and desires.
Name:  PicsArt_05-07-08.08.50.jpg
Views: 2533
My flirtatious disposition will make you extremely comfortable. I am an eloquent speaker and very educated. Discreet and reliable, I am certain to never disappoint. I am entertaining in more ways than one and want to show you what I can do for you. Don't settle for just any experience; insist on the best.
Name:  PicsArt_05-07-07.56.46.jpg
Views: 2520
I prefer that you pre- book, however if I am available I will also accept last minute appointments. I offer both incall & Outcall, overnighters, as well adult store rendezvo, hot tubbing fun, Fetish & newbie friendly, couples welcome, & duos available as well with my girlssession.
Name:  PicsArt_05-05-07.06.40.jpg
Views: 2528
To schedule an unforgettable session with lovely Miss SADIE Lane, contact 971-288-2489. Include your Tna handle, the day and time you would like to have a session, as well as the length of desired session.Can't wait to meet you!!!
Xoxoxo
-SADIE