Finally, you've made a Click in the Right Direction! (To Me!!). My name is Brandi J. Tonight I am staying in S. Everett area. It's a discreet and private location. I'm 100% independent and I also drive myself. Since this is a private and chill spot. I also need to make sure I keep it this way. So I have a very low call volume at the moment, seeing only a handful of clients per week. Most of whom I already date on a regular. But, I am also looking for a generous man who is genuine and serious about seeing me, tonight! Who is respectful, Who doesn't play games, or waste my time? I'm a Super Sexy Curvatious MILF. Yet, I am a very Down-to-Earth girl, with a personality that is rare in this business. No need to explain you can see for yourself. Sometimes I might come off shy or quiet at first, but as soon as I open up and feel a little comfortable. It will feel like any other girlfriend you've had I'm sure.
All the Pics are Recent and are Really Me. No Bait & Switch. No need to worry about that, so please don't ask for add'l photos, please.
If you like what you see and want to hang out my place or yours. Please Contact me Via Phone

(425)358-8414

Name:  DSCF0025.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  79.9 KBh