I have found my teeth… and my claws too… Now I’m ready to take a bite out of you…

Greetings Seattle, I am delighted to be back. I have returned from my hiatus, enduring a mainstream life/career, with only a few discreet engagements each year to indulge my lascivious leanings. My thirsts have not been consistently quenched in years....

After significant rebranding, I am excited to revisit my eternal eccentricities, pursue new experiences and connect with new clients. Apologies for my absence, however, I assure you, I am resuming where I left off, with my unmistakable, trademark command and sinister rule 100% intact.

(Model: hanna2348)

I have an innate penchant for the quintessential Bitch Boss and Humiliatrix roles. I become luminous with glee when presented with an opportunity to exercise my unique brand of chilling craftiness.

Spontaneous public displays of submission (especially of the humiliating variety) and servitude keep my cup full and my teeth bare.

You may fantasize of simply surrendering at the feet of an Authoritative Goddess, or eagerly await punishment for failing to satisfactorily complete your work tasks by an overbearing and emasculating Bitch Boss.

You may be toying with the idea of experimenting with public humiliation, where each week (or even each day for those that can’t get enough) I up the ante, raise the stakes and flirt with your limits until you quiver.

You have one job: impeccable communication. I expect and accept nothing less. Clearly convey your desires, needs, fantasies, and limits, and I will diligently lead you into a world of anticipation, suspense, and exhilaration that you have only experienced as lustful mirages deep in your psyche. The possibilities are limited only as far as your mind can wander and your words can communicate.

Of course, comprehensive communication is a give and take affair. Absorbing any information, I present to you, is imperative. Study my Website, pay close attention to my wants and needs and you’ll be more prepared to effectively and respectfully correspond.

Whether you are an inquisitive novice or a trained slave, whatever your speed, you are welcomed and encouraged to explore your most relentless cravings in a discrete, safe, and controlled setting with a wicked and receptive Domme.

I look forward to exploring devious proclivities together.
We have a lot of time to make up for...

Shall we begin?

Incall: Conveniently located in central Seattle. Outcalls at my discretion.

All bookings may require deposit/cancellation fee, at my discretion.

(For additional information visit my website.)

Inquire for extended bookings and social engagements.

BOOKING:
To book a session, please visit my website. Completely read and study it's content and use my custom contact/booking form. Make sure your inquiry is concise, demonstrates that you have read my website thoroughly and outlines your experience and interests. All experience levels are welcome if you have clear communication. 24-hour notice is required for all sessions.

NOTE:
All booking requests made without two verifiable provider references will need to provide identity verification to my satisfaction before a booking request is confirmed.

[email protected]
http://missennellette.com
Twitter: @MissEnnellette