Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Passionate, Kinky and Wild Fun.. Available ALL Week! ~ Let's Play Babe..

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Hello There Stranger,

Do you need a woman who knows how to quench your secret desires? Or simply a lady with substance for moments of intrigue? You will enjoy spending time with me..

You can call me La La or Miss Perfect which ever you perfere.

Allow me to make you feel extra special. I have a beautiful face and a calm, kind and sweet demeanor one of the warmest, most loving ladies you will meet. Sexy confident and always discreet..

Let's Escape Together

Indulging in a wide range of passions and perversions is my pleasure and I can't wait to share this with you. My easy-going, fun and affectionate nature is both relaxing and stimulating and my sweet and flirtatious personality guarantees that you will enjoy spending time with me again and again...

I delight in being a visual dream for those who seek a salacious, gorgeous woman in their presence. I am the perfect companion with a radiant mix of elegance, sophistication and erotic energy.

❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤

❤ Loving what I do!! My energy, enthusiasm and desire will never dim during our rendezvous and I aim to deliver 100% in each and every experience I have.

I provide a seductive, gently harnessed erotica, sexy, sweet and always eager to please, you will most definitely have the time of your life, I guarantee we both will.

For a hotter and raunchier experience.. Visit my fetish ad. Your fetishes and kinks are more then welcomed. Your wildest fantasies are MY reality there's no one better to make them come true and I say this with confidence -

✔Wild & very Naughty
    ✔Gorgeous
    ✔Only a phone call away
    ✔Always hot & ready to play
    ✔Clean, Cozy, Private Incall
    ✔Silky smooth package just waiting to be explored

- Summer quarter starts July 2nd thru August 23rd during this time I will be available Monday-Thursday 2pm- 9pm and Open availability Friday - Sunday 💋I come out to play at your place or mine

Please note I do still take last minute bookings so reach out and try your luck😙

I'm at my cozy S.Everett Private Incall 3 minute drive from I-5, 526 & 527 and only 8 minute drive from Boeing 😘

🔷My easily located convenient NEW private Incall provides complete discretion and eliminates those uncomfortable and potentially awkward hotel visits.
    Outcall available to most area

Visit my New website for sexy photos not seen on TNA and so much --> www.elitemassage.vividproviders.com

Sweet Seduction
    150 - (30 Min)
    200 - ( 60 Min)
    350 - (90Min)

Massage/Body Rubs ( Professional massage table, the best massage lotions & oils scented and unscented available) Massage available at your place or mine. Packages available on my website..

Fetish/BDSM/Role play/Kink & More..
    200 - (30 Min)
    300 - ( 60 Min)
    500 - (90 Min)

Still Curious?

I'm a low volume Companion/Dominatrix..The best of both worlds!!
    Visit my profile, Fetish ad & check out my new website www.elitemassage.vividproviders.com

New friends, please have your handle or Pm to verify.

NEW EMAIL ➡ [email protected]

No blocked calls, try * 82
    Text OK Calling works best
    425 219-9585

Yours in the Flesh and Fantasy,

La La Buttafly
    Last edited by La_La Buttafly; 07-17-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Re: Passionate, Kinky and Wild Fun! Available Now ~ Let's Play Babe..

Re: Passionate, Kinky and Wild Fun! Available Now ~ Let's Play Babe..

Come Play With Me Babe!

+ Reply to Ad