Service Type: Companion

WILL BE IN LAS VEGAS JULY 28TH- AUGUST 1RST AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY 🖤 DONT MISS OUT !

Im always on my best behavior, classy respectful and all around FUN with a positive attitude because I love what I do. I love private rendezvous and sexy desserts so I stay dressed to impress. I'm all about safety.. I prefer a gentleman that respects my time & discretion as much as I do his.

Did my cupackes catch your attention 🍭 What about my volumptiuos round cakes perfect for worship 🍰I need some icing on my chocolate kisses 🍫 and frosting all over my magnificent all natural body, that I was blessed with .

206-790-0564

Seatle local sexy playmate that aims to please and will be in Las Vegas at my private IC And so eager to meet and greet nice guys in the area for a long or short period of time.
I have PURE talent, I love to take my time so you can recognize my amazing skills.
I can guaranteed you will feel the need to see me more than just once, I have a flexible schedule and I am open to future appointments. Call me and BOOK NOW PM FOR RATES🙂