Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Isabella Portia available from 4pm to 10pm today.

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

I'
    I'm Isabella Portia, I'm an Exotic Dream come true with all the wonderful hidden talents that every experience should have. I'm a wonderful English Temptation with Naughty thoughts and physically perfect in all the right places. I'm the experience that only few truly get to know and experience. I'm best described as ever changing and always creative. I've found that not only do I love this job I love making sure that every moment with me is appreciated. If you want that experience that you remember for years to come then don't wait I'm right here in Midtown West lower 50's & 8th avenue. I'm here to make all your hidden temptations and open thoughts turn to wonderful memories and continue to be fondly remembered. Let me show you why I'm called the British Temptation and a sensational must see.

Send me a message via here or my email or give me a call and i'll do my best to answer or my trusted longtime assistant Gabriel will set our date. I'm truly looking forward to all the amazing things we will do and enjoy.

Isabella Portia xoxo

Name:  4250514.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  32.2 KB

[email protected]

Brand New Website is here

www.isabellaportia.co

Text, email, pm or even call and I’m sure well be able to have some fun today. Always best to give me as much notice as possible to make sure you get the day and time that work best for you.

Isabella xoxo
    Last edited by IsabellaPortia; 08-17-2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Duo Postponed till next month

+ Reply to Ad