Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen,

My name is Clarissa...

I am a young, sophiscated, adventerous woman of class. I have a passion for creating unforgettable moments with true gentlemen, that know how to enjoy a woman of my caliber. With my warm, friendly personality, and open, educated mind, I am at ease in any situation where you find yourself wishing for a charming companion. I am said to have a particularly seductive physique, which attracts many admirers. I love to see the world, and would adore being your travel companion. When you are searching for that sweet girl next door or suductive vixen, I can *** the need for both! I can help even the most timid gentleman feel completely at ease, and I can match the verve of the most outgoing. My extreme seductive nature may be intimidating at first, but you will quickly notice a simply genuine, sweetheart, who can make even the most bashful completely comfortable. I am an independent, upscale companion who poseses an intriguing mixture of sensuality, kindness, and charisma! If I sound like your type, it is because I love a true gentleman who appreciates the finest life has to offer.

Contact me for the time of your life! (424)421-4565Name:  4631be46.jpeg
Views: 98
Size:  197.0 KBName:  IMG_1866 - Copy.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  117.2 KBName:  rissa2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  70.4 KB
    Last edited by Splash Baby; 08-23-2018 at 10:47 AM.

+ Reply to Ad