Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

🌎Welcome To Both of My Worlds🌍

My Sensual Side

If you’re looking for an unforgettable sensual experience that you will be daydreaming about, you have come to the right place. I specialize in sensual dom and body rubs guaranteed to make all of your stress melt away, I've been told my hands are Magical!My maturity and down-to-earth personality will put you at ease. I prefer upscale and generous older gentlemen.

My Dark/Kinky /Fetish Side

Come explore your fantasies and wildest desires with me! Mistress Stacey specializes in discreet, erotic adventures. Book now to embark on a deliciously delightful journey. Tell Mistress Stacey your fantasy, so I can take control. Luxuriate in your forbidden delights!
    Life is always better than great
    When you’re under my feet!

💕My Schedule 💕
    http://staceyloveablelace.vividproviders.com/schedule/

You can follow me on Switter
    💎 @GoddessStaceyLace 💎

💕About Miss Stacey Lace💕

A native from Mississippi , my southern accent reflects the years I live there even though I live in different states. I’m in my late twenties, with an old soul,young Renaissance body and mature mind.I find that a meeting of the mind bears well for a meeting of the body and soul. And you?

💕Stacey’s P’s & Q’s💕
    I like my special guests to present themselves in a gentlemanly manner.

▪️Always be a gentleman by being on time if there is a delay be timely by letting me know as soon as possible. I value your time and expect the same in return.

▪️As someone who takes pride in her appearance, I am a big believer in hygiene.

▪️I believe in privacy and discretion, and I expect you do too.

▪️Keep in mind that I'm a lady with a busy schedule, therefore last minute bookings are not always possible.

▪️Please have my consideration ready within meeting me or easily visible in an unsealed envelope.

▪️All TNA members please send me pm first for verification.

▪️For new friends initiating contact with me, via text me with a proper introduction so that we can arrange our special time together.

▪️Due to excessive no shows I required 25% deposit to guarantee my availability for all bookings. I accept Apple Pay or Cash App.

💕My Considerations 💕
    In supporting Miss Stacey Lace you become a patron of me moving into my new apartment and my business administration education. Please visit the link below for my considerations.

http://staceyloveablelace.vividproviders.com/donations

Available morning, afternoon, and evening. LONGER APPOINTMENTS AND OVERNIGHTS AVAILABLE.

All visits are minimum hour visits

INCALL/OUTCALL: Outcalls available to upscale hotels and private residences only.

💕How To Reach Me💕

Mistress Stacey Lace
    Phone: (425)362-4177
    Last edited by Mistress Christian; 09-01-2018 at 07:39 PM.

+ Reply to Ad