Service Type: Companion

☆5pm-2:00am today!☆

Moonshine is a succubus!

What is a succubus? She is like a vampire, only except for draining your blood, she wants to drain your...

Moonshine! Your manic pixie dream girl.
Friendly, sensual, down to earth, freak in the sheets.
She is the best girlfriend EVER.

Attachment 817694

Lets get naughty and exchange stories. Maybe I can show you my art, and you can show me your...

Attachment 823060

Need soft skin and a cuddle? Or maybe you need to be spanked and told that you are a bad boy! Either way, I am your girl.

Take me shopping, to the coast, or straight to bed. Lets make this easy and fun:)

I take requests for lingerie, wigs, and more! Inquire for options:). I love to have fun with my outfits.
No matter if it is the most exquisite dinner date, or the naughtiest fantasy...I have an outfit for that and everything inbetween.

I am well reviewed and verified on TNA, so you are safe in choosing me! I am newbie friendly as well.

Name:  Screenshot_20180725-195943.jpg
Views: 10119
Size:  0Attachment 823064 Name:  Screenshot_20180725-200005.jpg
Views: 10094
Size:  0

200hh
300hr
400 90 min
Overnites and extended visits available!
Certain fetishes may vary donation

I am available most days of the week/weekend in Eugene! Morning & early afternoon by 24 hr+ advance request.
Same day apts are welcome, as well as prebookings.

Please text 541-525-0537 AND send me a message on TNA if you have a profile. Make sure to text (and not call) for the quickest response. You can also email [email protected]

I look forward to our visit! :*

Follow my instagram here: instagram.com/stillmoonshine