Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

♡♡♡♡♡♡Who wants some AMARILUV??♡♡♡♡♡

Name:  attachment-1.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  65.9 KB

I'm still new to the board and would like to meet some great people to spend some time with.
    Portland finesest Incall and outcall here available for you! A rare treat you can't resist the complete package from every level measured!!!

Name:  2016-06-15_07.18.30 (1).jpg
Views: 684
Size:  45.6 KB

*CURRENT INCALL SPECIAL*
    40 off FH only to all portland areas,
    (Call to inquire about all surrounding areas)

*Review SPECIAL:*
    Book FH or longer receive extra 15 minutes FREE

Name:  2016-06-15_07.26.13.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  57.7 KB

I am that sexy lil thing ready for that hot fling you've been waiting for!!! Im Ready now for the extreme!!!
    I'm the Rare One of Kind encounter you've been feening for, Im Sexy, Pretty N Tan the entire package!!! I have long pretty wavy Blonde full hair, eyes as blue as the sky, a phenomenal fit 5'2'' body and of course a sexy booty to grab on to !!!
    I can be your *** GIRL ready to give more, or YOUR shy giggly girl ready to explore!

Im Always dressed to impressed, punctual and a lady!!! I admire genuiness and love gentleman to show a great time!! So if you enjoy pleasing a woman, I'll give you a one-of-a-kind result that will blow your mind!
    I am very much looking forward to meeting you, and always enjoy upscale, respectful gentlemen to have *** encounters with. I am discrete and will not rush our passionate time together. Are you undecided? Meet and greet is my specialty! I can make you want to stay!!!!

Xoxo
    Amari
    (503)309843one&only

Incall/Outcall donations
    (view profile for menu... etc)
    HH 180
    FH 250
    90min 400
    2HRS 550

(Please be courteous of my time when booking)

Call me or text (503)309843one&only
    I DO NOT accept private numbers, text message (for faster response) LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOUR DAY ! !!!
    Last edited by Amari Luv; 04-18-2019 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Update phone number

+ Reply to Ad