Service Type: Companion

Private Incall - W.Seattle

LMA : Available 1030am - 9pm

Can I Handle ALL 3? Spread them open let’s see

ASK ABOUT MY 2 Hour SPECIAL!

Name:  F94E5F7F-0BAC-4F46-ABF3-910706DF30F6.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  72.5 KB

Did you hear the story of a gal taking all 3? It wasn’t always easy to try new things! One day she thought long and hard about the pleasure each may bring so she called someone over to her place and ever since then she learned how to take all 3! Imagine The fun you will have , the different ways to *** your needs! Well this is where I introduce myself , The Name Is Prima Neek ! I’ve been around for quite some time and I’ve learned how to make sure you like what you see! It’s about the woman’s character and how well she knows herself that makes her excellent at the job she does! When you love what you do , you do what you love. I’m a cute shorty! Beautiful brown eyes , a nice big butt and boobs that are huge as well! I do what most wont do and that’s what makes me different! I think outside the box! So let me explore you and teach you what I’ve been taught and I’m sure you’ll love the finishing touch! You’ve never had a lady cater to your needs the way I do! Especially one who never says NO! Let’s create memories can’t no one destroy!

Name:  F58C0512-87E5-4A6C-864D-E4895500BCBD.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  125.4 KB

If You were mine just for a little time , it will be our day to make magic! A day to please you! A day to myself to have it my way for once! Our day would be filled with sweets and handcuffs , lots and lots of wine but everyone would have to be nude! Something different would be required! Something out of the norm! It could be me and you , tossing each other around behind close doors! Our day would be the day to get whatever it is you want and keep doing it the whole day! Nonstop pleasure! As open minded as can be! Our day would be for me and you ! To explore each other and do all that we wish to do!

Name:  4C2DF403-EE5C-46A4-93B5-75A809ACD546.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  76.7 KB

HH 150 (VIP 200)

H 240 (VIP 300)

2H 500