Service Type: Companion

Attachment 865098
I got into this business because I love pleasing. Knowing I can take you to that special place, is what gets me going. To see the look in your eyes and the smile on your face is my goal.
Attachment 865097
My time isn't about me or how much I can make, it's about you! I want to know your needs, wants, and desires. Even the little things, if you need someone to talk to because you feel unappreciated at work or at home, if your family is hitting your every last nerve and you just need to relax!
Attachment 865094
Allow me to take you away from all your worries and stress, a 15 minute get away might be just what you need to restart your day, or maybe a full hour. However much time u request ill be happy to give to you. I don't want to add to your stress by putting a price on my time. I want you to enjoy every moment we share.
Send me a PM with the time/length/donation.
I ask you be respectful with the offer and if I feel you are disrespectful towards me or if I feel you are trying to just waste my time then I will not reply. I want to thank you for following my directions. Shows me you are true gentlemen!
Xoxo
Lena