Service Type: Companion

Hello TNA,

Would you like to spend some time relaxing and playing with a mature, confident, and sexy companion? Do you appreciate cuddling and exceptional bodywork skills mixed in with your fun and games? Does a petite yet curvy brunette with a mischievous grin catch your fancy? Is it time to treat yourself to a special escapade with a timeless beauty?

Some of you know my name, many others likely do not. I've been a member here for many years though have not really participated much until recently, so understand that you may have questions about my validity. Please feel free to ask around and you will find that I have a big heart, am honest, legit, and have an excellent reputation for being a fabulous hostess, as well as for my discretion and professionalism. Oh, and some people really like my twinkling eyes and crazy curly hair,. ; )

I'm a woman who loves to have a *small* circle of special people in her life to adore, and I am currently seeking new play-friends. Let's meet to see if we have the potential and connection to enjoy one another on an on-going basis! While I know we need to meet to even determine if the connection is really there, and I completely understand the desire for variety, (and am happy to assist in your quest for meeting new girlfriends and exploring new avenues!), please respect that I am selective in whom I meet and focus on building my relationships over time. If your goal is simply to enjoy as many beautiful women as possible, (which sounds fun!), we are not a good match.

Please note - while I will not be changing the terms for any existing friends, soon my entire hourly rate structure and division of the offerings will be changed to simple introductions, and package arrangements. If you enjoy hourly rate structures, let's meet sooner rather than later! ; )

If I've caught your interest please visit my website, enjoy the pretty photos while you read more details, and please send me a proper introduction as outlined on my Contact page.

I hope to adore you soon!
xoxo,
Sola

Photo from October 2018
Name:  Sola 5_09_LB.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  99.4 KB