Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman;*

I am an exotic mix of Phillipino, Mexican and Caucasian. I have the perfect sunkissed bronzed tan that compliments my beautiful curves that fulfill all of the right places. I'm determined to meet your desired needs and set that dirty mind of yours free. I have been known to be slightly aggresive, especially within my erotic wild side. I am usually always willing to travel to you or I do have arrangments set so in-calls are FINALLY now an option! I ALWAYS will provide a safe, quiet & well-kept private setting. I am very keen on hygiene. I ALWAYS come freshly showered and freshened up. I ask you come the same way please.

Ms. Layla Malowe

<3
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2045
Size:  0
<3
Name:  2.jpeg
Views: 2030
<3
Name:  3.jpg
Views: 2038
<3

DONATIONS

30min- $200, 60min- $300, 90min- $400, 120min- $500, Ect., Overnight Specials and Sugar Daddy Dates ARE available. If possibly interested pm me for more details.

DYNAMIC DUO

<3
Name:  4.jpg
Views: 2043

Delilah Teale

Dou Donations
30min- $350, 60min- $450, 90min- $550, 120min- $650, Ect.

She is young, beautiful n there is something about her innocence that has been known to keep others intrigued n wanting more. She has the perfect small waist with just the right amount of everything else!

<3
Name:  5.jpg
Views: 2043
<3
Name:  6.jpg
Views: 2048
<3
Name:  7.jpg
Views: 2042
<3

We are very eager to play so don't hesitate to call regardless of the time. We do always like to be woken up with a surprise. If we do not answer your call than please send a text. When communicating via text and/or PM I ALWAYS ask for 5 important details be included in your message. Which include- who you are or what you'd like me/us to call you, date, time, length of your visit and in-call or out-call date. (360)602-3554. We look forward to meeting you.
See you soon Gentleman

Ms. Layla Malowe & Ms. Delilah Teale