+ Reply to Ad

KATE * Genuine Playmate & Luxury Companion

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

I’m Kate, a sexy, playful young woman who loves meeting new people and sharing exciting experiences. I am warm and friendly, but I also have a secret naughty side.

With me, you will forget about your daily preoccupations and focus only on the delights of the current moment. Our time together will be sexy, playful and never rushed.

Stroking my silky skin, feeling my young, supple body, you will be transported to your fantasy world. With the roundest, tight ass, tiny waist and firm, perky EE breasts, I’ve been told my petite , curvy body can’t help but to incite desire. I have seductive hazel eyes, an infectious smile and gorgeous long hair. Not only that, I have a sense of humour and personality that will hold you captivated.

Attraction goes more than just skin deep. I am young and youthful but well travelled and I love fine wine and steaks, art, and culture! Let’s take our time together, create a memorable *** and explore all your wildest fantasies. I strive not only to be the most amazing girl you’ve ever met but a true friend!

I’m great at responding to messages, calls and being on time and discreet. I am told that I have the ability to put you at ease to have the most sensual of experiences. It is my pleasure to host you in my discreet and beautiful private Incall in Manhattan Midtown East.

Whether you desire a fun-loving, free-spirited girl next door to ensure you have the fantasy vacation of a lifetime, a sensual playmate for your more carnal desires, or an elegant and sophisticated lady on your arm, I am guaranteed to provide you with the ultimate EXPERIENCE!

XOXO
    KATE

Donation $600/hr - credit cards accepted

CALL (646) 396-6650

Name:  1421583257-14125559744108.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  131.9 KB
    Last edited by kate_nyc; 10-20-2018 at 06:15 AM. Reason: images not showing

+ Reply to Ad