Service Type: Companion

The most irritating thing about not having a car is being stood up. When you have plans to go somewhere and you can't do it. Now I look like the boy that cried wolf! Saying its my last day then still being here. I'm available from 5pm until 10 am Sunday!!!
Attachment 889101
I like moving around to keep things fun and random. I also love meeting new people. I've noticed after about a week in one place your not to popular...
Attachment 889102
I'm going to continue to let you choose your donation. I just ask you be respectful to me about it. Remember I do have the right to say no with no explanation and if I feel disrespected I will inform you of that!
Attachment 889103
To all the amazing gentlemen out there I thank you for your generosity with your donations. I appreciate all of you and the offers I have received.
Attachment 889104
Please send a PM with the amount of time you would like, how much you are offering for donation, what time you would like to come see me. I also ask you include your contact information so I know whom I'm speaking with. also I DO NOT allow explicit talk or text over my phone any questions should be asked with the initial pm you send!!
IF YOU TEXT ME BEFORE YOU SEND A PM IM JUST GOING TO TELL YOU TO PM ME BEFORE I ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.