**Incall is now AVAILABLE. AND AS. ALWAYS so is car play. My car is not functioning like it should so Outcall isn't an option unless you are 5 miles from South Everett*

LMA SPECIALS: Book a FULL Hour & get $30 off
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

What do I offer?
Every man has certain desires, fantasies if you will. You only have so long in this world, wether or not you choose to make your fantasies, your desires, your most *** dreams come true is up to you. BUT, if you choose to, I am here to accommodate your needs and wants. I provide an experience, if you will. It can be an experience of love, acceptance, thrill, satisfaction, if you can think it, it can come true. (Within reason of course lol)

Who am I?
My name is Sky, I enjoy many things in life, and I appreciate little things in life. I can never get enough of the signature Coach perfume, along with hints of apple wood. I am educated academically, and socially. I have a body heighth of 5 feet 7 inches. I weigh 130lbs. You will notice my warm smile and enchanting personality. I am very friendly, and there's nothing in this world that can stop my chipper personality (:

Why me?
There are many beautiful women out there that you can see. But how many women love their job? I have the most genuine want to be and each and every one of you's company. I am always looking to broaden my horizons as there are a lot of things I have never tried ***ly and socially (; I can draw out the passion and excitement that you have been looking for. There are endless possibilities of what can happen during a meeting with me the whole idea is to create your ultimate Fantasy and what you are needing to fill that void inside of you.
💋Menu💋
15 Minutes of Fame•🌹120
30 Minutes of Glory•🌹150
45 Minutes of Serenity•🌹185
60 Minutes of Absolute&Complete Tranquility•🌹250

Water sports, role playing? Maybe a little hot dog worship?

What are you into? (;

🍭💋Something a little different 💋🍭
♥️CLOCK FREE Night🌙 on the town🏙 W/ a beautiful dinner date&Dessert👅♋️•850.00
♥️Overnight rendezvous 12 hours•1000.00
♥️Breakfast In bed 🛏 3 Hours Don’t feel like getting your day started? Let me help you with some enticing motivational tactics to perk you up & a meal(:•300