Service Type: Companion

LIVE UPDATE: I’ve been helping my best friend (DonnaBella) recover from dental surgery since last week. She was nice enough to extend her awesome house over to me for upcoming appts while I’m there!

*If you absolutely can NOT make it to Levittown and you want to sync up this week at my
IN-CALL in Lansdale. Just let me know & I will do my best to stop in.*
*Must be a MINIMUM 60 min. (hour appt)

Sunday Nov.11th // 11:00am – 11:00pm // Lansdale (Veterans Day – Federal)
Monday Nov.12th //10:00am – 10:00pm // Levittown
Tuesday Nov. 13th //10:00am – 10:00pm // Levittown
Wednesday Nov. 14th //10:00am – 10:00pm // Levittown
Thursday Nov. 15th //10:00am – 10:00pm // Levittown
Friday Nov.16th // 4:00pm – 11:00pm // Lansdale or Levittown ??
Saturday Nov.17th // 10:00am – 11:00pm // Lansdale or Levittown ??
Sunday Nov.18th // 12:00pm – 10:00pm // Lansdale or Levittown ??

General Questions ABOUT You:
(For my curiosity)

- Describe your look/lifestyle/Interests

- Explain what your interest is in me? What do you crave?

- Where did you hear about me??

- Do you have fantasies you wish to seek out? Or do you find you just need an occasional break from the routine of life?

- Do you have any Special Requests??
Outfit preferences – Role-Play???

- ABOUT ME -
“She will blaze through you like a gypsy wildfire. Igniting you soul and dancing in its flames. And when she is gone, the smell of her smoke will be the only thing left to soothe you.”

ADORABLY ALLURING & ENTICINGLY SWEET
I am a multi-dimensional, spunky & free-spirited woman with refined elegance and a laid-back personality.
Petite at 5’4 with an hourglass figure, fit with hips for days & a butt for overflowing handfuls.

Bust: 34 DDD (natural)
Waist: 27”
Hips: 38”

- Current Hair – Short Black Bob with a shaved undercut
- Piercings/Tattoos – My ears are fully pierced and my belly button.
I have 4 tattoos (One of them is a half sleeve on my left arm.)
- Roots - An Exotic Blend of Italian & Spanish

I’m originally from NYC currently residing in Lansdale, PA
(about 40 mins outside of Philly).
Although I’m a spunky firecracker, at the core of my being, I am a deeply sweet, nurturing, and open-minded individual.
I’m open to anything and everything and feel comfortable discussing any topic with anyone. I’ve trained myself to listen with an unbiased ear and accept others unconditionally as who they are. My acceptance of myself helps others feel right as ease with me and comfortable with sharing their deepest, darkest thoughts.
I radiate personality. I have a bit of a silly attitude that gets intense in seconds. Passion, heat, sweetness, all delivered in an effortless fashion. These qualities are what makes me the ideal companion.

A THING OR TWO ABOUT ME:
- I have a very broad range of interests in music, art, traveling and science.
- I’m a huge arts & crafts guru! I also design & produce jewelry & hair accessories that I sell online and at craft fairs.
- I play violin & guitar
- I love to paint – Acrylics are my favorite.
- I have a degree in Photography & am currently pursuing a degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- My dream is to move out west to Colorado or Arizona. (I belong in the mountains.)

WHAT MY FANS ARE SAYING IN REVIEWS:

• "Veronica is amazing, intelligent, and so much fun!! Enjoy her hot body and top-notch skills in Lansdale or Levittown."

• "I have been fortunate to play with Veronica and can tell you she is the real deal and you will not be disappointed. You will keep coming back and back for more of her."

• "Veronica is a sweetheart, high energy and full of passion"