Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

CURRENTLY IN Twin Falls
    11/15 - 11/18
    OUTCALLS EVERYWHERE!!

INTRODUCTION
    PREVIOUSLY Marí Montego / NOW Just Barbie!!!
    (503)4215333

Name:  0B2049C5-15DB-4957-8DE2-209E0D774434.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  102.8 KB

I am looking for a true companion eager to pamper me!!! If you appreciate discretion and confidentiality and are looking for a sexy, sweet, intelligent beauty who provides the ultimate experience I am the one for you! Take some time off from your work and daily routines to indulge in an amazing experience!
    I am a girl who will ride a motorcycle in the mountains, be thrilled by a race car on the track, attend a sporting event or business function with you. I find pleasure in listening to your thoughts and dreams and spending time discovering what delights you.
    I am interested in meeting successful gentlemen who want and know how to appreciate and pamper a woman who is worldly and accomplished. I am open to a long term arrangement as well, so if you are a man who appreciates a classy, intelligent woman, who is at your service to provide you with amazing long lasting tantalizing moments of a lifetime you are just the companion I seek!!

Name:  70313080-051D-47A2-B874-375F6785EF96.jpeg
Views: 3018
Size:  138.9 KB

👑 PATRONAGE 👑

COMPANIONSHIP
    Let’s Play!!!
    Sexy Sneak Peak - Qv
    Sample to Your Hearts Content - Hh
    Relaxation & Sensation - Hr
    Stay a while - 90min
    Yes! Yes! Yes! - 2hrs
    Dine and Delight - A clock free experience of dinner and private decadence - PM to inquire
    Overnight Sensation - I am the Ultimate & most Desirable leisure Companion always ready for Snuggles - PM to inquire
    Newbie Friendly PM to inquire

Name:  70737CE5-EAEE-4865-AF1E-72121D28843C.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  96.7 KB

BOOKING DETAILS

I Am Available Any Day Anytime!!!! I would loVe for someone to show me Portland’s nightlife!!! I also would so appreciate a candlelight dinner and great conversation with a distinguished gentleman who plans in advance to savoir our time together. APPOINTMENTS ARE BEST BOOKED THE PREVIOUS DAY.... 1HOUR MIN NOTICE!!! While you may try your luck in emailing me for a last minute request, please be understanding if I am unavailable.

50 PRE-BOOKING SPECIAL!!! I LOVE KNOWING YOUR ON YOUR WAY!!!

Name:  0F18BA59-F0B2-4BC7-8B2C-E362EC4257E6.jpg
Views: 3015
Size:  117.9 KB

SCREENING
    For my safety as well as yours, you will need to provide:
    - Your Name
    - 2 references (links to providers profiles and how they will remember you).
    - Links to reviews you have written.
    - No Alerts on your profile

New with no references or reviews? Please inquire.

For more information about me please feel free to PM me.

Name:  149098EF-1443-4224-A08C-2B417D99025C.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  103.4 KB

CONTACT

Step 1- EMAIL IS PREFERRED
    [email protected]
    I do not respond to graphic inquiries. Send all the required screening info to my email along with your date requests.
    - Title : [Name], [Date of Meeting], [Time Requested]
    - Time
    - Incall / Outcall
    - Duration of Visit

Step 2 - Send a PM on TNA to verify your handle and to indicate it was you in the email

Step 3 - Be prepared to chat on the phone before a confirmation is given. No appointments will be set without voice verification.

Name:  6EB6A2EB-B3DC-49B3-B7A1-0CD7E5C4A6A5.jpg
Views: 3014
Size:  78.7 KB

under construction (dates, times & donations are correct!)

DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ:
    Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time and companionship anything else that takes place is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship by contacting me you agree to these terms.
    Last edited by JUST BARBIE; 11-18-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Re: 💄Super Sexy 🍫 Chocolate 🍫 Barbie Spinner 💯% REAL OUTCALLS EVEYWHERE

On 11/16 My account was hacked by someone I know and has it out for me... The contents of my as were changed including my number and a Major portion of content taken from Emily Brooks out of an older post and placed in my ad, as well as a change in my number and certain setting rendering me unable to receive pm unless you had 5 references and several other things.. I have completely resolved this issue as well as extending out every way possible to Miss Brooks for her haggle and I thank her for all of her graciousness!!
    Last edited by JUST BARBIE; 01-19-2019 at 11:14 AM.

+ Reply to Ad