Name:  IMG_2691.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  112.5 KB

I am a fun and laid-back trans girl that loves living on the bohemian side of life. I enjoy the different and love the unique that life has to offer. I want to make your day, and put a hop in your step for the next week. Let me show you how to break bohemian, and enjoy the utopia of our existence. I am very understanding and patient of any need you might desire. I am perfect for couples and first timers. I am always up to experience something new and exciting . So, let go and give in to your desire to live free and don’t regret not scheduling today for a session with me.

please feel free to call, text or email me to begin our experience together. I do ask for donations for my time and expanse. To find out more about my rates and services. Visit my website for more information. Click on contact us or schedule appointment, and mention the site you found this AD on for a special, surprise offer. I also require clients to donate $25 as a deposit. Otherwise call, text or email me with other question and concerns.

I only offer out-call at the moment, but sign up to my newsletter to know when I am offering in-call appointments. I get random blocks of time through out the week that I can do in-call services. Appointments go fast and works on a first come, first served. Please sign up to the Breaking Bohemian newsletter to be one of the lucky ones.

(Due to the nature of some phone calls, and my professional desecration. I might not be able to answer them, but I will call back as soon as possible.)

Name:  IMG_2696.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  73.4 KB
Name:  fullsizeoutput_8d4.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  146.6 KB