Service Type: Companion

Name:  60475037-7729-4988-9002-885CD7555B4F.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  0

If You are looking for an unrushed VIP experience with an attentive and responsive companion who is able to explore the possibilities of pleasure with you - then I am just what you are looking for.

Name:  EC96975E-3DAF-48E6-80F8-FF01B3B976D9.jpg
Views: 434

I am a Chic and Elegant Elite Companion who makes people take notice. I am a beautiful lady who carries herself with style and has a sociable personality that lights up the room. It does not hurt that I have an alluring smile and gracious manners to fit into any high class event either. I am intelligent, thoughtful and sensual. I have a je ne sais quoi which will have you coming back for more. I am an elite companion for the reason that I aspire to and provide a level of companionship that is out of the ordinary; achieved through attention to detail and passion.

I am an Athletically Curvy Beautiful Blonde model who is everyones dream come true. I have hazel eyes, inviting smile and exquisite natural figure all conspired to captivate Your senses. In my own words, I am a fun loving young woman who has various interests and further study to occupy time. I have a vibrant and friendly personality which makes it easy for anyone to enjoy and lose themselves in my company. I love fine dining and believe it is a sin to not enjoy good food and pleasures. With European background and returning from world travels I am a true citizen of the world, with a fondness for new experience’s. I am tactile, playful and open minded for any number of adventure!

Name:  2E892E8D-CEE2-4FE1-B19A-2A7F768D223D.jpg
Views: 435

When I am not accompanying VIP clientele, You will find me at the gym, or in a study. I like to treat my body like a temple with healthy eating and revitalizing treatments at the spa.

🌷200hhr 300hr - My place 🏨

🌷340hr - Your place 🏨🏘

Contact me now and let us embark on decadent pleasures together.

Name:  C8AC955C-E5F6-471B-9318-D5C322D6FB64.jpg
Views: 423

Yours Truly, 💋

🐯 Katrina Vaughn 🐯

📲 415-619-8481

💻 www.katrinavaughn.com