Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  30106_lynn_13-600.jpg.png
Views: 435
Size:  0
    The imagination is a uniquely human ability. It ignites passion, desire, creativity, and innovation. Einstein was quoted as saying, " The imagination is a preview of coming attractions. ". So, please read my post, look at my picture, use your imagination...….then give me a call. 253-273-2554
    1 Hr. - 120
    90 Min.'s - 180
    2 Hr.'s - 220
    Dinner date - 400
    Over night - 700
    I like me and honestly believe you will as well. I carry myself with confidence and assurance, yet not give false impressions plus I am quite laid back. I feel I am someone you will be happy you have met and spent time with. A mature woman, I am 5' 6" tall, a bit on the heavy side, 180 lbs., and a natural red head. I have the knowledge, patience, and passions that can only be acquired with time. I am attractive, but just as important I have a personality as well. Confident, funny, easy to talk with, and just a true sweetie. I am open to dinner, simply chatting or a more personal moment if you chose. You will find me to be pleasant, polite, happy, fun to know and be around. A true lady in public, but in a more private setting....... Showing affection and passion without holding back. Deep passionate kissing, gentle caresses. I don't care for a quick encounter. Taking the time needed for us to totally enjoy all we have to offer one and other being able for both of us to have been satisfied and enjoyed our time together.
    Call or text, 253-273-2554
    Last edited by lynn98390; 12-14-2018 at 07:40 PM.

+ Reply to Ad