Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Lady Vi | FemDom Pinup Fantasy in the Flesh

Hair color: Black
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    The unrivaled paramour of perversion. Welcome to your undoing...

Submit to: WorshipLadyVi.com

Name:  Photo 2011-03-17, 6 29 20 PM.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  72.8 KB

Often people are interested in exploring different fetishes, or perhaps the thought of indulging in various aspects of BDSM excites them. The one truth holding many back is fear; fear of the unknown. I dance in that fear and bring your fantasies to light. I play in the shadows, where sensuality and seduction meet sadomasochistic control.

I specialize in intense, multi-sensation scenes. My offerings are expansive and are befitting of the heaviest masochists or sensation seekers who do not favor pain. I enjoy mixing sensuality and intense sensation. It doesn’t matter whether it’s pain or pleasure, what feeds my desire is control. I live to bend your body to my will.

I enjoy taunting mental anguish, and whimsical lighthearted fun. I am wicked by nature, cruel to my core, but I am not a stone-faced Dominatrix nor do I subscribe to the characterization of dominant personas. I am known for my sinister smile, infectious laughter and sharp wit.

Want More?

Follow me on Twitter: @LadyVi_
    Stalk me on Instagram: @ladyvi__
    Call/Text me on NiteFlirt: www.niteflirt.com/LadyVi_
    Purchase my Clips: I Want Clips - Lady Vi
    If you really want to earn my favor and show your undying devotion, subscribe to: Lady Vi’s Official Fan Page
    Last edited by Lady Vi; 01-22-2019 at 02:25 PM.

+ Reply to Ad