+ Reply to Ad

Relax and Indulge At The Sensual Spa For Men

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Massage

A petite 5'4 with a wicked sense of humor. Fair skinned with a smattering of freckles, big blue eyes framed by long lashes and a crown of thick golden- auburn hair & the softest skin you've ever touched.

My unique blend of sensual & therapeutic touch makes for a truly relaxing experience. Step into my well appointed studio with all the amenities of a upscale spa. Professionally trained. ( Really!)

I've been told that I have the nicest incall in Seattle. I take pride in creating a space that is clean, neat and inviting for my guests. Cozy in the winter, cool in the summer.

+ Professional massage table & warmer
    + Shower provided before & after
    + Spa quality towels & linens
    + A variety of scented & unscented soaps
    + Fractionated unscented coconut oil
    + Hot towels for the ultimate indulgence
    + Hot stones upon request

My studio is close to downtown Seattle, near South Lake Union, just off I-5.

+ Plentiful free parking
    + Easily accessible
    + On major bus line

Name:  gray dress.jpg
Views: 28697
Size:  0

Name:  20171210_190147.jpg
Views: 51340

~ Offerings ~

Massage: My unique blend with a variety of techniques. I am truly gifted with my hands! Shower provided before & after with a variety of scented and unscented soaps. Same day request +50

60 minute: $200
    90 minute: $260
    120 minute: $360

Nuru: A heated room dimly lit by candlelight. Body sliding. Its truly addictive. Relax & indulge!
    Same day request + $50

60 minute: $250

Kink/Fetish Sessions: bondage/restraints, blindfold, collars & leashes, caning, crops, chastity, flogging, foot worship, feathers, nipple clamps, sensation play, stocking/nylon fetish, shoe/boot worship, spitting, paddles, stiletto worship, sensory deprivation, sensual bondage, sensual domination, spanking, tie & tease, tease & denial and trampling are a few of my favorite scenes. Same day request + $50

60 minute: $300
    90 minute: $400
    120 minute: $500

​I do offer discounts to those who want to buy a pre-paid massage package of 6 or more. The 7th massage is free!
    Not applicable when running specials. No discounts for nuru or fetish/kink sessions.

Name:  20171210_185728.jpg
Views: 37400

Contact & Scheduling:

New friends, please contact me via pm after taking note of my schedule and of the info posted below.
    Reading is fundamental!

I do have another job now, so please keep that in mind. Scheduling a day or more in advance is encouraged as short notice, same day, is VERY rarely possible ( that having another job thing) I do have SOME flexibility, but am better able to plan my day if you do your part. Planning is sexy!

~ Week of 25th ~

Monday 25th: Reserved
    Tuesday 26th: 1 pm - 3 pm
    Wednesday 27th: Reserved
    Thursday 28th- Sunday 3rd: Unavailable

~ Week of 4th ~

On Vacation, Back taking appointments March 11th

~ Week of 11th ~

Monday 11th: 1 pm - 10 pm
    Tuesday 12th: 10 am - 10 pm
    Wednesday 13th: 1 pm - 10 pm
    Thursday 14th: 10 am - 10 pm
    Friday 15th: 1 pm - 10 pm
    Saturday 16th: Noon- 8 pm
    Sunday 17th: 10 am - 8 pm

A few things to know:

Same day/ short notice request is an additional $40

I DO NOT offer appointments shorter than an hour.

You must have references in order to see me. No references = no Lauren.

Out of respect for my time: 24 hours notice is required when cancelling or rescheduling.

Out of respect for your time: If I must cancel under 24 hours notice, I will add 30 min onto the session, gratis.

A 25% deposit is required to reserve your appointment time.
    ( I have several discreet ways to handle this, so please ask)

I do not take Paypal, Venmo, cash app or any other electronic method of transferring funds due to risk of charge backs.

Expect a snarky/ sarcastic response if you neglect to do any of the above. We are all adults here, so lets behave so. Same goes for asking about anything I DO NOT OFFER. NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.

That said, if you follow everything above, I will adore you forever.

Name:  20171210_185849.jpg
Views: 37531
    Last edited by Lauren Riley; 02-24-2019 at 10:47 PM.

+ Reply to Ad