I’m your Trans High Priestess, Your Hard Femme Trans Goddess...I'm a Beautiful Fat Bitch and I'm packing. If you are looking for a Slutty, Trans Step-Mom to discipline you, you found her.

I'm newbie friendly and enjoy teaching you to push your boundaries. What is your kink? Do you want to explore your femme side? I love pretty little sissies... and I am very good at disciplining dirty sissy sluts.

I'd love to catch you being naughty and get to work discipling you. Or maybe you want your Trans-Mommy to catch you spying on her during her private ritual?

My specialties are:
~ Forced Sissification
~ BDSM (beginner friendly)
~ CBT
~ Torture/Training/Slapping/Spitting
~ Sensually sadistic service & humiliation scenes
~ Task and reward service scenes
~ Ritual scenes
~ Trans Dominance
~ Massage/ Shower scenes
~ I have so many TOYS and I love to play with them

~~~~
~ Standard INCALL Rates ~
| 30Min - Return Only [$175] | 60Min[300] | 90Min[400] | 120Min[550]

~ How To Schedule With Me ~

Submit your responses via email as it will speed up the screening process and bring you to your edge that much sooner!

Send me an email to [email protected] with:
~ Your TNA handle & Provider References - if you have them
~ Email address / Phone number that I can contact you from
~ Three dates/times within the week that work for scheduling
~ Desired length of session (I recommend a 2 hour, First Time - is 90 minute min)
~ Use the above as a guide or perk my curiosity

~~~~
~ Contact Information ~
Email:[email protected]

As your High Priestess, my enjoyment of our time together is your priority… nothing pleases me more than a good sub ready to venerate and worship at my altar.

Session Info: Kink sessions (especially FIRST TIME) are suggested for a minimum of 90 minutes which will include a convo on perimeters and consent, a follow up from previous communication, time to transition into and thru a scene, and then aftercare and follow up. A 2-Hour session will give us more time to explore. All sessions are INCALL at a safe, comfortable, and private members only play dungeon (directions sent upon confirmation of appointment.)

Return clients will have an option of 30Min or 60Min sessions.