Service Type: Companion

∽♡∽

⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯

Come fall in Love.....

With this Pretty Little Angel,

This is the type of girl who can make a grown man cry.... or at least fall to his knees & beg her for more!

With a Sicilian background, her exotic Mediterranean features are mesmerizing. That Olive skin. Long dark silky hair. Her breathtaking hazel eyes, that seem to glitter like gold. He looks are so captivating, and there’s something about that mysteriously alluring smile that makes us all wonder if she’s really such an Angel after all. You could find out for yourself....
Imagine the way you’ll feel when you’ve got her all alone undressed and standing right in front of you...

Beginning her career in modeling at just 16!
Angel naturally measures 100lbs-5’2”feet.
32B bust- 22” waist- 34” hips- and a 34” inseam!
Nothing but legs and a waist so small your fingers can practically touch when you grab ahold of her. She takes pride in exercising daily to maintain her tight, toned physique.

She says that she is often complimented on her exotic features, gorgeous eyes, very long all natural dark brown hair, & her smoldering body.

Spend your time with Angel & I promise that you’ll be in heaven....

Her charm is unmatchable. Her conversation skills are uncomparable. Her laugh absolutely contagious. This girl is the definition of triple threat.

Even though she has so much beauty and her personality! She is a college graduate; having studied at one of the top business schools just outside of Miami. After spending the past four years living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida she has officially moved back to her home town; Seattle, WA. Where she had began to call home in summer of 2008!...

Appointments are available Monday-Sunday.
Day & Evening. Late night with one hour notice. You’ll never find her without a smile.
Her approach on life is refreshingly light and her sense of humor just delightful. She is very laid back with and anything goes attitude.

Please ask about anything you may be unsure of and do not be shy! She aims to please YOU and creating heaven on earth is Angel’s ♯⓵ GOAL!
So what're you waiting for?!?

Come Play With Your Favorite Little BabyDoll!!

❤︎

Hours
❥ 24/7
❥ Available short notice
❥ Early morning/Late night Accepted
❥ Newbie friendly.
❥ Screening required for all.

❤︎

Rules:
❥ Please be respectful
❥ Please have good hygiene
❥ Please have fresh breath
❥ Please be showered
❥ Please be on time
❥ Please Do not waste my time
❥ Please Be kind & Open minded
“No Call/No Shows” will be blacklisted.

⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯
Helpful Tips!💡
The BEST way to land an appointment with me is to send me a text message with the following included in your message:
•When you desire to see me- tonight or tomorrow morning
•The desired time of appointment.
•How long you would like to spend with me.
•Do you want incall or outcall???

**Don’t forget to confirm donation details!!**
⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯

❤︎

CONTACT ME:

To schedule, please TEXT me @:
☏(206)745-9498☏

⋆⋆PMs can not be guaranteed a response⋆⋆

YOUR APPOINTMENT :

Angel is a high-end companion, providing luxury services, only for the privileged. She is top notch[/B], Proven by countless 5 Star reviews. With uncomparable Outcall performances, and professional discreet upscale incall locations when she has availability to host.

**Outfit Requests Preferred & Appreciated!**
Please Note: Dress & heels is what Angel will arrive in if you don’t request any other attire.

SAINT PATTY’S SPECIAL!!:
Happening through the end of March!!

⊱•OUTCALL ONLY •⊰
CarDates will NOT be Available This Month

❤︎

180-B-n-G

200-QV
300-HH
400-HR
500-90mins
600-2HRS
640-3HRS
750-6HRS

+50 Photo/Video
+100Fetish

850-OVERNIGHTER!! (8 Hour Visit!!)
For a Limited Time ONLY!! Text for more info!
*Offer ends 03/23/2019*
Advanced Notice Required.

❤︎

☙All donations are for time and companionship only❧

⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯❤︎⋯

∽♡∽