Service Type: Companion

Come have the hottest wildest time of your life! I am 5'7" with never ending legs you can get lost in and a juicy booty to match. I love to please and pleasure. My kitty😻 is always wet💦 and ready and I am so flexible you can bend me to your desires👄! I am open to all races and types just no Punks, drunks, skunks🚫 I am discreet sweet🍭 friendly and clean🌹 My customers love❤️ me and I will leave you with a smile😈 and something to dream💤😴 about. Text me today and let's set off some fireworks 🎆

717-489-2206Text please or facebook (Barbie holding a knife is my profile pic)

💖Sara Elizabeth AKA Sinful Sara💖....

🍫HERSHEY incall🍫

be RESPECTFUL and keep the conversation CLEAN when texting or you will be BLOCKED❣️

Typically available daily between 8am-8pm even if you dont see my pics up just shoot me a text outside of those hours Ill see regulars as long as i have a heads up

💕amazon gift cards💕cash app💕cash💕paypal (least fav)💕

Do YOU have a friend to join us ask about a group special the more the merrier ❣

Pictures, videos, and Sinful phone calls available

Costumes: princess slave leia, sexy nun, Alice in wonderland, Velma ,Puppy, Secretary, Schoolgirl, Black pleather romper.more to come💕

both NON fetish and fetish available check out my fetish adds for pics of my toys and list of fetishes.......mistress for 7 year
ex-collared slave for 4.5
BDSM
Fisting giving
Fire play
wax play
Knife play
spanking
choking
foot shoe
trampling
*** massage
furry play