Service Type: Companion

Kelly Marie Quell - Alternative TS Companion from Boston

Name:  HOSTIN APRIL 10 12 16.png
Views: 192
Size:  419.3 KB

Hi I'm Kelly Quell! I'm an alternative trans girl companion located in New England.

I have a convenient and discrete incall located in Back Bay, Boston. I will be hosting this week and next week. April 10th, 12, and 16th. I am also available for outcalls all over New England. I am always looking forward to making some new friends.

I will be available for incalls April 10, 12, and 16th in Back Bay, Boston

You may know me from my xxx videos, or maybe this is your first time bumping into me online.

When I write that I'm an "alternative companion", I do not only mean that in the sense of my appearance......I also believe that I offer a very alternative experience.

My clients tell me that I offer a different experience from a lot of other companions. I find that from listening to my clients share their past provider stories, many girls don't seem to have their heart in it like I do.
I've been told countless times that previous meetings with other girls feel a little too much like the provider is simply just running through the motions while watching the clock.

You really have to love being in this industry to be exceptional. Not a day goes by where I feel like I'm at work. This is because I truly love what I do and I just absolutely love connecting with new friends.

I believe in a 1-on-1, individual, personalized approach to forging relationships.

Everyone is unique and different and this is the fundamental reason why I tailor every session just to and for you.

I'd love to get to know you and find out what makes you tick. I want us to indulge in the fantasies you've always wished for.

Whether this is your first time with a trans-women, or your tenth time with a trans-women, I promise I will make you feel at ease and make you feel more than satisfied.

I love connecting with friends on more than just a sexual level. At the end of the day, the brain is the most sexual organ we all have...

Educated, intelligent, well rounded...
Connecting with my dates over a glass of wine and / or dinner is my specialty.

I love art and music. I have been a musician my whole life. I am classically trained in Culinary Arts and I love to cook as well as wine and dine.

I am very discrete, your secret is always safe with me. I never share client information with anyone, nor will I ever.

I am passable, standing at exactly 5 feet 7 inches, with perky, enhanced breasts, great butt, and a cute tummy.

Name:  cute kelly.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  115.9 KB

Availability :
April 10th, 12, and 16th for Incalls.
Outcalls - Any other day.

PREBOOKING IS REQUIRED.

My minimum appointment length for new clients is 90 minutes. I do not think it is possible for anyone to fully enjoy an experience that is as short as an hour. I want us to reach great heights.

You wouldn't go to a fine dining restaurant with only 60 minutes to spare and expect to fully immersed in all that the restaurant has to offer... That would just be a waste of an experience.

I highly recommend booking a two hour date.

Contact: I would prefer if you contact me through my website instead of texting or calling me.

KellyQuell.com There is a booking form at the footer of my website.
You can also email me at [email protected]
Please make sure to mention "Boston" in the email.

I am looking forward to your email

Sincerely,
Kelly Marie Quell
KellyQuell.com
Twitter.com/KellyQuellts