Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

150/170 Hour Specials Get a splash of this busty Spanish Mixed Barbie ‼️NO OUTCALL GAS ⛽️ FEE TO LOCAL CLIENTS!! Leaving soon.

Hair color: Light Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 4' 11"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

Hello there gents, My name Jessika Rose. I am looking to enjoy some mutual touch with some new naughty friends!
    A curvy sweet beauty with a sweet smile, lucious body, and fun flirty attitude.
    I am exactly the type of girl you've fantasized about being naughty with!

✔Independent
    ✔️ Reviewed Verified & Referenced
    ✔️Outcall/Tubs Available
    [/U][/B] 👉🏼👉🏼Outcall 24/7
    RATES:

130 half hour 170 Hour 240 90 min 360 2 hours
    VIP+75
    NO OUTCALL FEE___all week for (Local Clients only) if outside the cities of Lakewood,Tacoma,parkland,spanaway & Puyallup +20-60 will be added for Gas

___TUBS Special :: 150 hour 230 90 min 250 2 hours
    VIP+100
    [/U][/B]
    Anyone I have never seen before requires a 75$ deposit for I/C & O/C tubs appointments
    via cash app or zelle
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Add my Snapchat premium to purchase premium. Lifetime membership for 75$ >>>IF WE HAVE NOT MET YET join my lifeTime premium for 75$ and get 40 $ off hour or longer sessions for life.

🔥🔥🔥🔥VIDEO RECORDING or PICTURE TAKING OF SESSION IS AVAILABLE +80(no exceptions)

**********NON NEWBIE Friendly************
    Please be Referenced by at least 2 Providers or wrote at least 2 reviews in which the provider has responded to.

PLEASE Keep In Mind I will reach out to all references you provide.
    You will also be denied appointment if you have any type of Alerts attached to your handle. (unless resolved)

IF WE HAVE NOT HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING YET, PLEASE PM PRIOR TO MAKING CONTACT VIA PHONE!!
    please reach out and let me know you have sent a PM.
    (702)551-6739

Attachment 1043364

Name:  AC88F659-18E2-474A-89E1-CF9563DBE422.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  0

Attachment 1043332

Attachment 1043333

Last edited by Mixed Goddess; 04-28-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Re: Leaving to Vegas for a few Months!! Get a splash of this busty Spanish Mixed Barbie ‼️NO OUTCALL GAS ⛽️ FEE TO LOCAL CLIENTS!!

new good night selfies xoxo

Attachment 1043842

Attachment 1043843

Re: Leaving to Vegas for a few Months!! Get a splash of this busty Spanish Mixed Barbie ‼️NO OUTCALL GAS ⛽️ FEE TO LOCAL CLIENTS!!

For any of you who have been PMing me my inbox was full. I have cleared some space.

It’s a pretty day to have a pretty lady like me show you a good time. Available for appointments.

Attachment 1045953

+ Reply to Ad