Service Type: Companion

Attachment 1043492
Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to read my AD!

Let me tell you a little about myself and hopefully we can make some magic...

I stand 5'4 and have a juicy pair 36DD's, my soft wavy hair reaches my lower back. My round, booty is just the right amount of firm and squeezable and my soft skin brings it all together and makes me a perfect choice for just about anyone. I keep my photos updated so you know exactly what you are about to enjoy.
Attachment 1038591
I'm a fun loving Milf in the prime of my life with a curious nature that will work to your advantage if you play your cards right. I'm extremely charismatic with a delightful sense of humor and lust for life. My warm smile combined with my confident and engaging vibe will have you at ease from start to finish.
I would describe myself as:
Flexible
Giving
Skilled
Empathetic
Outgoing
Adventurous
Open Minded
Sarcastic
Attachment 1038590
I have experience with novice hobbyists as well as seasoned veteran hobbyists alike as referenced in my numerous glowing reviews. I love seeing men of all colors shapes and sizes and I'm also accommodating to gentlemen of all abilities. (Wheelchair friendly and disabled friendly). I prefer to spend time with hobbyists above 25 years old but if you can prove yourself through communication and references I'll reconsider on a case by case basis.
Attachment 1037702
I came into this industry in 2012 and have been a provider almost 4 years now. I believe that my motivation as a provider and my age give me an advantage in this field and I hope you will take some time to experience what makes me a 5 star provider with zero alerts and an exceptional reputation.

Attachment 1038583
📞📞Contact 📞📞

Please send me a PM on the board to verify your handle and allow me time to screen you. Follow up with a text letting me know you have sent me a PM.

If we have already met just send me a text, but if it's been more than a few weeks since I've seen you I may need you to verify your handle again as I delete messages frequently.

Indicate the time and date you are hoping to see me, along with the length of time you wish to spend with me.
I don't answer phone calls. Text only please.
Attachment 1043491
Duos with Theoriginalkristy available now
240 hh / 400 hr

I'm a busy Milf with a full time side hustle I juggle along with providing. Scheduling with me can be tough at times but I'll have incall at least once a month and I do outcalls regularly. After you have established yourself as a returning friend, it's much easier to schedule and sometimes takes a few texts and I'm at your door within an hour. Please believe I am worth the wait!
Attachment 1037723
💗💗Current Outcall availability💗💗
Monday through Friday
10am to 2pm 5pm to 11pm
Weekend availability
6am to Midnight
HHR=120
HR=220
90 min=300
2 Hours=400
(Each additional hour 180)
Social Hour=100+
Overnights weekend only=1,200

-20 for returning friends and Military

🚘🚘Car Dates available if you have a Tesla, Classic Camaro, 1966 Chevelle wagon, a 2002 Taurus or a 1969 Lincoln Continental🚘🚘

Attachment 1037725
💜💜Swaps and trades💜💜
I am always open to trading generously for shopping trips and gift cards I will be moving as soon as June into a bigger place and I'm getting rid of all the things I don't intend to take with me so I'm going to need some household items that bring joy to my new home.
If interested, I can provide you with my wishlist from Wayfair and Amazon, just ask.

Always willing to trade for:
Amazon Egift Card
Target Egift Card
Sephora Egift Card

I am also open to trading for a hotel room. Renton or Tacoma is preferred but I'm open to suggestions.
Attachment 1037726