Hey I'm 22 year old TGIRL I just recently transitioned and I love it I'm so happy started with me my ex wife getting a strap on that's how I realized I love getting ficked so much OMG FUCK THE BS ITS THE SHIT MHMMM... but then I started dressing in her underwear and clothes well she was gone and taking pics lol I was so cute but that's when she helped me fully dress up I loved it ughh now she gone it's been a yr since I gotta get all dolled up i miss it. I'm so much more comfortable as Taylor I could really use another tgirl to help me learn to do makeup and maybe get some new clothes or if there a sugar daddy like to help I'll put in some work for some new clothes I'm really trying to get into this. I wanna have some fun too any Tgirls in Puget sound area wanna clique up and have some fun nasty sex hmu ughh I wanna feel a real cock but wanna start a TGIRL first so hmu babes I love to suck cock and omg I cant tell you how much i love riding dick fr... I'm such little whore hmu ladies I need some freaky time