Service Type: Companion

Hey guys im sapphire sweet love a good time and its my birthday soon in a couple days to be exact and i would love some good quality time with new people im gone keep it short an simple and just come have a good time and leave you satisfied an wanting nothing but more and more . so come have a special time chill lay back get a lovely massage an some good conversation i promise you'll won't regret it . 541.900.3279

Text me call me im available anytine of the day just lets do it already lol ! 💜💜👅🍭💋😜😘 .

Enjoy the pictures they are really me i just have makeup in the first one and none in the second one thank you !
💞💞

New pictures they are really me as well lol .

Name:  IMG_7899.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  38.0 KB

Name:  IMG_6738.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  35.8 KB

Name:  IMG_6455.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9377.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  55.4 KB

Birthday prices ; hour 250 two hours 350
Quick visit 160 . 30 minutes 100 . thanks for taking your time to get too know a little about me and i how to be seeing an meeting you soon thank you 😘👅💟💋😋

Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (by either phone or email), you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law agency using this advertisement for entrapment .

MANDATORY: Hygiene/Manscaping. Please have your teeth brushed, be freshly showered, and be trimmed. (I prefer a good trim everywhere.)🚭right before our date.